Dan Baldini | Executive Property Manager
Dan is the Principal Owner of Polaris Property Management, LLC. Dan focuses his practice on the residential real estate markets including Indianapolis, Carmel, Zionsville, Fishers and other surrounding areas. He advises Clients on buying and leasing homes.
Dan continually seeks out new resources for Team training and education in order to keep all the Team members skills on the leading edge of real estate best practices. He is an active real estate investor himself, owning and managing a portfolio of investment properties in the Indianapolis markets.
A resident of the Northside area since 1979, Dan has extensive intimate knowledge and experience of the market forces that dominate the Zionsville, Carmel, Fishers, and Indianapolis real estate markets. He has been active in real estate since 1996 with a specific focus on income producing properties. Dan is an active networker in his local communities as well as with top agents nationwide.
- Eagle Scout
- Evans Scholars recipient
- e-PRO (Certification for Internet professionalism)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- 4th Degree, Knights of Columbus – St. Monica Parish 2008-present
- Eagle Creek Little League Coach
- National Association of REALTORS
- Indiana Association of REALTORS
- Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS
- REAL Academy, Class of 2013
- Central Indiana Real Estate Investor Association
- Indiana Real Estate Investor Association
Mike Baldini | Auditor
Mike is currently the Vice President of Polaris Property Management, LLC. He currently manages properties throughout the Indianapolis real estate market as well as Carmel, Fishers and Zionsville. He has been with Polaris as an active real estate investor since 2006 in both residential and commercial properties.
Mike has been a Northside area resident since 1979. His involvement with real estate and property management allows him to fine tune his expertise and knowledge regarding properties within Indianapolis and the surrounding areas. Each day Mike puts his efforts into finding new ways to improve his service and offer new and unique methods to serve his clients.
- United States Air Force Academy, BS, Aeronautical Engineering
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, MS, Airport Management
- Eagle Scout
- Evans Scholars Recipent
- Captain, US Air Force
- Major, US Air Force Reserve
- Assistant Scoutmaster Troup 132
- Active member of St. Maria Goretti Catholic Church
- Southwest Airlines Pilot Association
Linda Baldini | Client Care Coordinator
Linda has been working with Polaris Property Management, LLC. since 2007 and has three years of experience using Rent Manager. She is very detail oriented in providing the highest level of service and support to our property owners.
Linda has been a Carmel resident since 2006 but is a Colorado native with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from the University of Colorado. She is actively involved with her church, Saint Maria Goretti, Boy Scouts, Carmel Swim Team, Carmel Lacrosse, and the Carmel High School Exchange Program.