Keeping a well maintained, safe home is vital to your investment journey and to your reputation in the property industry.
Many of the big risks of property ownership can be easily rectified, reducing significant liability risks for landlords.
WE MAXIMIZE CASH FLOW BY MINIMIZING EXPENSES AND VACANCY
Polaris Property Management provides award-winning service for homeowners looking to reduce risk and maximize cash flows for their rental property. We know the renting out your home brings about a lot of what-ifs. What if tenants don’t pay or damage property? How will we pay for and handle repairs? How much investment is required?
WE MANAGE PROPERTY ISSUES, SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO!
Polaris Property Management is an award-winning property management company serving the Greater Indianapolis area. We are ready to serve landlords who have figured out they have better things to do with their time than babysit all the thousands of details and issues which come along with managing tenants, taking care of their rental homes, and all other property management concerns. We take pride in our RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT property management team and have confidence that we can help your new property investment opportunities thrive.
WE FIND GREAT TENANTS FOR YOU
As a top-ranked Indianapolis broker for residential leasing services (consistently ranked in top 4 of all 7,500+ MIBOR agents for rental volume closed each year), our team will locate that well-qualified tenant for your property. This is our specialty and we do it so well that other Indianapolis area MIBOR agents refer their Clients to our company!
Want to learn more about what happens when a Tenant decides to apply for your rental?
Some of the features of our service include:
- Electronic lease signing
- Private & Secure online document storage and Real Time Property Status Access
- Coordination of Move In and Move Out appointments
- Quarterly property audits—No extra charge!
- In-house Maintenance Staff to keep repair costs low and quality of repairs high
- Assigned Property Manager available 7 days a week
- Electronic payments to you monthly
- Detailed Owner Statements emailed to you monthly
- Coordination of lease renewals/extensions
- Make Ready of properties in between Tenants
QUICK TIPS FROM YOUR POLARIS PROPERTY MANAGAMENT TEAM:
Have a VERY CLEAR PURPOSE
- Establish how you plan to rent/lease your property
- How will you manage property upkeep, tenants, and potential property damage?
EVALUATE THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR PROPERTY INVESTMENT
- Examine the property and its potential: how can you grow and profit by leasing/renting out your property?
- How much time will be devoted? Factor in important details such as: maintenance, repair, and business fees attached to the property. Payment terms, loans and interest will also affect the total amount you need to spend to secure your investment.
Property Management Services:
- One-time On-boarding Fee – $300
- Management Fee – 10% of Gross Monthly Rent amount, each month
- Reserve Maintenance Fund – $500
- One-time On-boarding Fee – $275
- Leasing Commission – Equal to one month’s rent, or at least $1,200
*We do not, unfortunately, provide leasing services for rentals under $1,000/month. If your rental is under this price point, we can possibly refer you to a different company – just ask!*
POLARIS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CAN HELP YOU PLAN YOUR SHORT AND LONG-TERM PROPERTY INVESTMENTS AND RENTAL PROPERTIES IN THE GREATER INDIANAPOLIS AREA. CLICK ABOVE TO SET UP AN INITIAL MEETING!
Check out what other Owners have said about their experiences with Polaris!
Ready to become an “arm-chair investor”? Let’s schedule a walk-through