Keeping a well maintained, safe home is vital to your investment journey and to your reputation in the property industry.
You want to be able to offer prospective tenants a dwelling that is comfortable and secure. You also want to safeguard your investment, especially since it is largely at the mercy of others. The possible issues for investors are generally related to upkeep, damage and tenants.
Many of the big issues of property ownership can be easily rectified, reducing significant liability risks for you the landlord by allowing us, Polaris Property Management of Indianapolis, to be your residential investment property managers.
WE MANAGE PROPERTY ISSUES, SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO!
Polaris Property Management is an award-winning property management company serving the Greater Indianapolis area. We are ready to serve landlords who have figured out they have better things to do with their time than babysit all the thousands of details and issues which come along with managing tenants, taking care of their rental homes, and all other property management concerns. We take pride in our RESIDENTIAL INVESTMENT property management team and have confidence that we can help your new property investment opportunities thrive.
WE FIND GREAT TENANTS FOR YOU
Polaris Real Estate Group, Inc. has a unique and proven system in place to expose your rental property to qualified tenants. Listed on over 96 websites including our local MLS and REALTOR.COM at no extra charge, we consistently fill more properties than any other brokerage company in Central Indiana.
As a top-ranked Indianapolis broker for residential leasing services (consistently ranked in top 4 of all 7,500+ MIBOR agents for rental volume closed each year), our team will locate that well-qualified tenant for your property. This is our specialty and we do it so well that other Indianapolis area MIBOR agents refer their Clients to our company!
Want to learn more about what happens when a Tenant decides to apply for your rental?
Some of the features of our service include:
- Electronic lease signing
- Private & Secure online document storage and Real Time Property Status Access
- Coordination of Move-In and Move-Out appointments
- Quarterly property audits—No extra charge!
- In-house Maintenance Staff to keep repair costs low and quality of repairs high
- Assigned Property Manager available 7 days a week
- Electronic payments to you monthly
- Detailed Owner Statements emailed to you monthly
- Coordination of lease renewals/extensions
- Make Ready of properties in between Tenants
QUICK TIPS FROM YOUR POLARIS PROPERTY MANAGAMENT TEAM:
HAVE A VERY CLEAR PURPOSE
- Establish what is motivating you to invest
- Do you know the areas of your property investments? It is important to research the areas where your properties are located as to understand its climate and to gauge where there may be other opportunities available.
EVALUATE THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR PROPERTY INVESTMENT
- Examine the property and its potential: which properties offer the most room for growth and profit?
- Factor in important details such as: maintenance, repair, and business fees attached to the property. Payment terms, loans and interest will also affect the total amount you need to spend to secure your investment.
Property Management Services:
- One-time On-boarding Fee – $300
- Management Fee – 10% of Gross Monthly Rent amount, each month
- Reserve Maintenance Fund – $500
- One-time On-boarding Fee – $275
- Leasing Commission – Equal to one month’s rent, or at least $1,200
*We do not, unfortunately, provide leasing services for rentals under $1,000/month. If your rental is under this price point, we can possibly refer you to a different company – just ask!*
POLARIS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CAN HELP YOU PLAN YOUR SHORT AND LONG-TERM PROPERTY INVESTMENTS AND RENTAL PROPERTIES IN THE GREATER INDIANAPOLIS AREA. CLICK ABOVE TO SET UP AN INITIAL MEETING!
Check out what other Owners have said about their experiences with Polaris!
Ready to become an “arm-chair investor”? Let’s schedule a walk-through