Top 5 ways to fill a rental property when you need to… the worst possible way:
- Use a generic lease template you purchased from OfficeMax. It’s $10. Cheaper than an attorney!
- Ask the tenants to give you copies of their credit reports so you don’t have to pay a screen ing service.
- Move them into the property and instruct them to let you know when something needs fixed.
- Discount the rent since they said they could move into it this weekend.
- Advertise it on Craigslist offering 1st month FREE if someone signs by the end of this month.
(P.S. If these seem to be off a bit, the title does say “when you need to fill the property in the worst possible way.)
Challenge to you: Win a great prize by emailing Dan your best explanation of why these aren’t the best ways to fill a rental property. Dan@polarismanage.com
Prizes will be mailed to you upon selection. Hurry—contest is over at 6pm tonight!